Echo Joins Startup World!
The Startup World team is both excited and privileged to announce our latest Gold Sponsor, Echo!
Echo provides a real-time platform that enables the rapid implementation and scale of applications for social TV, social music, social news, social sports and social commerce. Brands can leverage the Echo platform to transform their static websites into real-time experiences that significantly boost website traffic, increase user engagement, and drive more revenue. A leader in the space, Echo currently serves over 1 billion streams per month for brands including ABC, AMC Networks, Discovery Channel, ESPN, NBC Universal, Showtime, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post, Universal Music Group, USA Network and WWE. To learn more, visit www.aboutecho.com.
By leveraging the Echo Platform, our Startup Finalists will now be able to quickly and easily add scalable real-time, social functionality to their apps, with every Regional Winner receiving 1 million streams per month, valued at $7,000 for 12 months, and our Grand Finalist receiving 5 million streams per month, valued at $30,000 for 12 months.
To find out how you can get involved in Startup World, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in applying to Startup World? Applications for South America are open here - http://startupworld.com/apply/
- Are You a Brand Who Wants to Reach Startup Ecosystems Across North America?
- Looking For a New Videographer Who Wants to Travel the World and Make Films About Startups
- Are You an Investor or VC Wanting to Make International Investments?
- Announcing Dates for North America and Asia
- American Airlines Supports Startup World to Help Startup Entrepreneurs Across the Country
- Hawaii put on the Startup World map thanks to MaiTai
- Startup World Europe Recap!
- Announcing our Berlin Finalists!
- Announcing our Barcelona Finalists!
- Announcing our Paris Finalists!
- All Posts…