How Has Instagram Changed your life?
The news today that Instagram was acquired by Facebook for $1billion has rocked the technology industry; Some people believe it's not a big deal and to be expected given the user acquisition it will give Facebook, others have been saying it's a clear sign we're in a tech bubble as the company is only just over 500 days old. Mysteriously, the company closed a $50 million round of funding the day before they sold to Facebook, which makes you wonder if the investors knew about the sale and we're trying to quickly get a big return.
- Are You a Brand Who Wants to Reach Startup Ecosystems Across North America?
- Looking For a New Videographer Who Wants to Travel the World and Make Films About Startups
- Are You an Investor or VC Wanting to Make International Investments?
- Announcing Dates for North America and Asia
- American Airlines Supports Startup World to Help Startup Entrepreneurs Across the Country
- Hawaii put on the Startup World map thanks to MaiTai
- Startup World Europe Recap!
- Announcing our Berlin Finalists!
- Announcing our Barcelona Finalists!
- Announcing our Paris Finalists!
- All Posts…